Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Dawn's Birthday

We have had a crazy busy week and a half recently, thus the slow postings on our blog. Last week, Ryan and the kids surprised me by decorating the downstairs. They suspended hearts from the streamers in the kitchen with love notes written by each person. Ryan also had quite the display of pink roses on the table with gifts. We had a crazy snow storm that day, so it definitely brightened the inside!
I had a friend come over with her two kids and we hung out. It was awesome to have Jenny around on my birthday. Later when everyone came home from work, we went to Red Robin's for dinner. The kids really love that restaurant! For dessert, I chose rice krispy treats which Ryan made. I loved being with the Ryan, the kids, Moochie, and Chelsea. Everyone spoiled me so...I am truly a blessed woman...make that a truly blessed 33 year old woman!!!

No comments: