Monday, November 30, 2009
PEEEEELOW!
Eva LOVES and ADORES her "Peelow." She carries it all over the house. She sleeps with it. She will take it in the car. The rule is that Peelow can come with us, but he cannot come inside places like stores, church, ballet classes, etc. So yesterday when we went to church, she left Peelow in the entry hall and got in the car...something she rarely does beings that she has to have Peelow with her at all times. When we came home from church, we opened the front door and Eva ran inside the house saying, "PEEEEEEElow....I'm HOME!" It was really cute to hear her call to Peelow like Desi used to call to Lucy on the TV show, "I Love Lucy." She had quite the look of joy as she gathered up her special friend in her arms and snuggle into him. The moment happend all too quick for me to grab a camera to photo catch the moment, so here I write it down in words instead.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment