
Kyla really wants to be a nurse or doctor when she grows up. She has asked Santa for a doctor kit for Christmas. Anytime anyone has "red" which is her code for blood, she will run to the patient, assess the need of band aid size, and will dress the wounds. I found her pretending to take care of Eva the other day. She brought her Ariana's teddy bear from when she was born, snacks, blanket, and flower to Eva. She kept saying, "Are you feeling OK? Do you need anything? I am your nurse today." It was really cute!

Ryan always looks forward to lacing up his cleats and playing in our early morning turkey bowl every Thanksgiving. The winds were howling this year making the wind chill a bit biting, but that doesn't' stop our fearless football warrior. He LOVES it! The worse the weather, the more he enjoys it!

I went to watch part of their game. I was so glad that I did because I got to witness some killer catches and plays by my rock star husband!

This is the aftermath of football. You can't really see all the dirt on his pants and clothes, but trust me, he was pretty muddy! He had a ton of fun!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment