
Eva has turned into quite the mischievous girlie. We find her into all sorts of little "projects" as we like to call them. On this particular day, I found her playing merrily with Kyla when i noticed that she had pink stuff all over her hands. I noticed that they sparkled. Hmm...this led me on the hunt to find the source. As I looked for what caused this newest project, I wondered if it is going to be a big mess or a little mess. Well, I found the source....

and here it is. This is Maile's design-a-face makeup kit. As you can see, Eva had designed quite the face on the sketch on the floor. Don't you love the way she has used all the colors and really has a hands on approach?!

We found Ariana nestled in our bed, reading a book. She is a fantastic reader. Here she is reading, "Black Beauty."

Kyla just makes us laugh by doing random things. I was making lunch when I turned around to see her balancing on Ryan's basketball. What I love most about this blurry picture is that she put her pants on backwards.
No comments:
Post a Comment