
Eva loves being 3! She thinks that she is older than what she really is. We find her trying to do the same things that the older kids do all the time. It is really fun to watch her play and follow all of the siblings. I recently found her with "painted toenails." She has watched her sisters paint their nails, so I guess she thought she could too. I found her with a purple marker the other day. When I asked her what happened she replied, "Look Mom! I painted my toenails! They are PURPLE!!!" She was so pleased with herself. I am grateful that it wasn't really fingernail paint because THAT is really hard to get out of carpet! She is our cutie patootie! If you ever need your nails done, we have another expert. :-)

I walked past the girls' room to see Ariana playing in the doll crib. She and Kyla were playing together...and from this sight, I take it that she was the baby. I am amazed that she fit into the crib because it is super small.

After taking the first picture, she said, "Mom., take another one of me when I look like I am playing." I did and this is what she looked like.

We bought this carousel last year at Costco for Christmas. The kids all adore this thing! It plays Christmas music as well as other music. The lights can be adjusted on it as well as the volume...thank goodness for that! The kids have each picked out "their carousel animal." Ryan has been excited for the holidays, so he pulled it out the basement and we have been playing Christmas music ever since. The kids love to turn off every light in the house at nighttime and watch the lights on the carousel. Ariana is the most fanatic about this. We will be in the kitchen and she will come in and turn off the lights. We turn them on and she will come back and turn them off. We will flip on a small light and then she will come in and say, "OK...you can only have that one small light on." She is the light police.
No comments:
Post a Comment