Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Utah

Here are Ryan, Regan, Troy, Courtney, and Kyle on the boy's last day in Utah. Our boys had a fun time being with our Utah family members. We wish that we all lived closer!!!
Regan had fun being spoiled by everyone there. He told me last night, "Mom, Grandma Batchelor did something really special for me that I really liked while I was in Utah. She would warm up my blankets in the dryer and then wrap me in the blanket. It was really nice. I really would like to do that at out house from now on." He told me this as I walked into the laundry room and saw that he put a blanket in the dryer and was waiting for me to turn it on for him. It made me laugh! Mom Batchelor has set a new trend. It doesn't surprise me as she is so thoughtful and sweet! So here is the above picture showing me Regan's new wishes.

Here are Dad Batchelor, Mom Batchelor, and Regan hanging out and having fun at their home. Notice the warmed blanket for Regan. :-) The boys had a marvelous time. Thanks to everyone for taking care of our boys!!! We love you!


No comments: