Wednesday, October 28, 2009

This and that

We loved having my Mom here for her visit. We had a ton of fun having her around. She is the life of the party! We didn't get enough photos of while she was here...but here is one from when we were having a movie night. We popped popcorn...her favorite....and watched a movie. Here is Grandma Red with Kyla in their glasses. So cute!
Our leaves have been changing and dropping like crazy. The colors are truly spectacular! This photo doesn't even begin to capture their beauty! I love Fall!

Regan makes us laugh with the things he does. He will go about quietly doing things acting like it is another typical day. My Mom and I started laughing when we walked by the computer to see Regan sitting there looking at cars while sporting a packing styrofoam ring around his head. He is such a cute boy. We love his little experiments. Quite frequently, we will find random things in our freezer. We have found glasses filled with water...turned into ice, rags, apples, and the other day, we found a care bear. The story behind the care bear is that it glows in the dark. At night, Ryan will hold it up to the light so it gets a lot of glowing power. Well, one night, the girls decided to do the same, except they left it on the top of their lamp. Regan came to me very nervously and said, "MOM...I smell smoke! The care bear smells like smoke!" Sure enough, our green care bear had the beginnings of a burn on it's tummy. I told the girls that this was VERY dangerous and could cause a fire so they should NEVER put anything on top of a lamp again. The next day, Ryan went to the freezer and found the care bear sitting in there. We of course knew who put it there and asked Regan why he did that. He said, "I had to because I didn't want to catch the house on fire...so I cooled him down after the girls put him on the lamp last night." I think we have another Smokey the Bear...a chip off of his mom's block!!!


No comments: