Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Conference weekend

While Ryan and Regan were gone, we got to watch conference on our TV at home. I love being able to hear the words of our prophet and leaders. I was definitely uplifted!!! We were able to listen to Ryan's voice over the internet in Pohnpein. It always brings me to tears to hear Ryan's voice. He is my amazing and remarkable prince! While we were watching conference, I decided to make carmel corn to help retain the kids in the room beyond the conference coloring packets they worked on.
Maile and Chelsea were enjoying some carmel corn which Maile deemed, "The best carmel corn ever!" Thanks to Aunt Heather Bryce's recipe that I got to experience when they lived in Boston. Everyone loved the carmel corn except Michael. He had just brushed his teeth and declined. Every party has a pooper.... :-)

I heard laughter and counting coming from the basement during one point of conference watching. I walked by to see this. Eva had found Michael and jumped into bed. She and Michael were snuggled on the bed laughing it up. She would bring him fruit snacks and they would count them and laugh. I turned on the lights to take the picture and Eva said, "Turn the lights OFF!" I told her I had to take the picture and so she obliged...but once it was snapped, she said, "Turn off the lights!" As soon as I did, she started laughing and counting fruit snacks with Michael. SO cute! The two babies playing together.


Moochie is such a kid himself. The kids adore playing with him. I caught him using one of our toy buckets and making it an airplane for Eva. She of course LOVED that! So when Kyla saw the fun, she asked for the same. So Michael told her to hop in and he gave her a wild ride throughout our hallway.



No comments: