Tuesday, September 22, 2009

A sweet boy

Regan is such a cutie pie! He is very tender hearted. We find things randomly done, and see that Regan did another thing on his own. I looked out the window and saw this sight. Regan had gotten our wagon and rake and started raking our already falling leaves on his own. We didn't ask him, he just decided to do it. He also got the extension cord and the blower and took care of the leaves as well.
I tapped on the window and this is what he did. He puts such a smile on my face!!!

After a while, I looked out the window again and noticed that Regan was pulling Ariana in the wagon. I ran for the camera, but was too slow for the perfect shot that I saw earlier...so I settled for the end of the trip ride picture instead. I love how loving Regan is! We are one blessed family to have every one of our family members!!!


No comments: