Tuesday, September 8, 2009

A bit of our weekend

We had a great weekend. It is always a plus when everybody is done being sick!!! Makes you appreciate health so much more! Regan mowed the front lawn by himself....which is a major feat since it takes 2 hours to do both front and back. While he was doing so, he found crickets chirping and caught one to show me. He was super excited about it! Now..if we only had our gecko.... :-)
Ryan took Maile and Kyla to watch the Naperville North High School football game on Friday night. The girls were super excited to have some time with Daddy. They came back with fun stories of dinner with Dad and a fun football game. Maile was a bit skeptical at how fun the game part would be, but when she saw a bunch of her friends from school there, she was all smiles. They loved being with their dad!!!

Kyla and Eva adore blueberries. They love to eat them for breakfast almost everyday. After Kyla was done, she climbed underneath her chair and said, "Mom, I am ready!!! Come and find me!" She laughed so hard when I came into the kitchen. Of course, if Kyla does something, Eva wants to do it too, so she climbed underneath a chair and called for me too.


Here is what I came into the kitchen to. I love witnessing these moments! As my Mom would say, "That's a paycheck!"



No comments: