Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Friday

I love watching our kids come home from school via the bus stop. Usually, I find Ariana and Kyla holding hands as they either run or walk home. They move so fast that this was the best shot I got of them.
Our church primary group had an activity at the local animal shelter. We all brought donations for the animals and then were able to take a peek at the animals there. I laughed because my two friends have kids pretty close to all of our kids' ages...so having the three families there alone produced 16 kids! Needless to say, It was a busy activity. I didn't bring the camera in because I knew that I would have my hands full. We talked about what animal we would have chosen to take home if we could have. Maile chose a black lab puppy. I chose an ankle biter dog that looked like Fritz from Lady and the Tramp, Ariana chose a kitten, Regan chose a chihuahua that looked bigger than any chihuahua I've ever seen...so I think it had some other breeds in it, Kyla chose kittens, and Eva chose 2 loud barking golden labs. It was fun to be able to give to the shelter and see all the animals there. Here we are leaving the shelter. It rained something fierce that day, so some of us were really wet!

I couldn't get everyone in the photo, so it is done in two shots. :-) I love and adore these kids!!! And yes, that is Pee-low in Eva's arms. He travels with us everywhere. She knows that he can come in the car, but has to stay and keep the car safe when we go inside different places. :-)


No comments: