
When Ryan and I went to Disney world, we brought back a gift for each kid. Eva's present was of course, a Lighting McQueen car aka "Carmine." She loves this plush pillow car. For bedtime, the request goes something like this, "I need 5 pee-lows....AND Carmine pee-low." One morning, she asked me for fruit snacks. I gave them to her only to find her running downstairs "feeding" Carmine. I asked her what she was doing and she said, "I'm feeding Carmine, Mom....here you go, Carmine...eat your fruit snacks." It was so cute!

Here she is with her Pee-low, of course, and her Carmine and Regan's remote car that she has commandeered as well. I am laughing right now because she just came into the room while I was working on this post and saw the picture and said, "Oh, MOM! It's Carmine! Eva's feeding Carmine!" This little girl melts my heart!!!

I got busy doing what I normally do...run around like I have fire in my hair...when I ran past our family room, I saw this sight. Guess Carmine was saving his food for later. Somehow he ate them later, because they were all gone within the next hour. :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment