
The kids were very excited for their last day of school. I don't know why they even had the kids go to school since they go at 8 and were out at 10. We are excited to usher in the summer season! Regan was up at 6 am ready for his last day. He was blowing bubbles in the kitchen while waiting to for the bus to come. All of the kids were excited about this!

So I told the kids, "Let's take a picture to mark the last day of school..."

"Ok, one more picture..." This is the reaction that I got when I requested another picture....I decided to let it go less I get attacked by my kids. :-)

To surprise the kids on their last day, I went to Target, of course, and got the kids a new Wii game called, "wii outdoor." The kids LOVE it! Here are Maile and Regan jump roping together. SO fun! We played wii for a while and then played LIFE later with Chelsea as the boys were in NY together at a conference. We had a ton of fun and are excited for what the summer brings us!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment