Friday, June 26, 2009
I am so sad!!!
I am seriously still in shock over hearing the news that Michael Jackson passed away yesterday. I told my sister that I cried when I heard that he died. He was such a talented man!!! His music is truly amazing. My youngest brother, Michael and I used to dance around to Jackson's ABC song. I remember being little and hearing his "Thriller" song in my jazz class. The video to that song was scary to me at the time, yet I couldn't take my eyes off of the TV watching his talent dance across the screen. I remember being in elementary school and kids trying to moonwalk like Michael and dress with the iconic one glove and silver socks. My Mom had his "Thriller" record. I remember running my hands over the glossy cover and thinking, "WOW...a Michael Jackson record!" Whenever I want upbeat, happy music, Michael Jackson is the go-to man...from way back when to today. You can't help dancing when his music is on. It's a sad day for this Batchelor girl!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment