Saturday, June 13, 2009

A girl's dream..

We are sad right now. Why, you ask? Well, our baby girl, Maile, is on a weekend horse camp trip with her Girl Scout troop. She left yesterday at 2 and we have missed her every since. It's hard to believe that the baby that we brought home from Kapiolani hospital in Honolulu, is growing up! She was really pumped to attend this horse camp as she loves horses. We had fun looking at the website for the ranch during the week. We went to Target, of course, to get her some camping equipment including these fabulous glasses. She looks so cute! We can't wait to see her tomorrow and hear of her fun adventures! We are missing one of our puzzle pieces to our family!
Here she is ready to go to her leader's house.

This was taken as I was driving off. She is ready with her horse shirt on and friends all around! We are happy to see this bird take flight, and yet, ready for this bird to come back. :-)


2 comments:

Sweet Family said...

It happens so fast! How do they grow up so soon? Mine is only 2 and I already feel the same. I hope she had a great time with the horses.

wgp said...

I recognize that shirt and those sunglasses! I have matching ones! Yea, Maile the horse girl! Cute rainbow bag, too