Monday, June 22, 2009

Happy Father's Day

We are so blessed to have Ryan as the father of our family! He is our hero and our example. We love and adore this man!!! We are so lucky to have him. For Father's Day, Maile, Regan, and Ariana were in Oregon celebrating with Papa Pierson. Kyla and Eva took on the role of spoiling Daddy with the help of Mom. :-) We made him breakfast of his choice which consisted of cereal, raisin bread toast, and left overs from Olive Garden. I know, everyone is thinking that it is a crazy choice for Father's Day breakfast, but it is what he requested even after more delicious bribes. Oh how I love this man!! After breakfast, he opened up his cards from everyone and his present...a nice watch. He was able be with us a bit longer than his usual Sunday mornings as he didn't have as many church meetings. The above picture is him leaving for his meetings wearing the fabulous tie made especially for him by a famous designer, Maile Rose, and a lei made by a wife that is in constant awe of her hot husband. It was the only picture I could snap because he was late for his meeting and only had time for one picture. Sorry that it is so dark. After going to church...the air conditioner had been off, so it was super hot at our meetings, we went into super drive and made dinner in time for our friends, the Dart family, to come. We enjoyed having them here, laughing it up with them as well as Michael and Chelsea. It was a great Father's Day!!! We never cease to be amazed at the greatness or king Ryan!!!
I wanted to snap a picture of Kyla in her pink sunglasses. She wears them all over the house. Life is just that much better with fun glasses on!

This morning, Eva said, "I am wearing a pretty hat, Mom!" I came into the kitchen to find her cereal bowl on top of her head. I'm glad that she dumped out the left over milk on the table instead of all over her. :-) I love my kids!!!


1 comment:

wgp said...

Ryan is all that, and more. Today, Maile and I talked about her great Daddy. (and her amazing Mama) She KNOWS she has an unusual Dad, and a wonderful one. Dawn has her prince, just like she always dreamed of.