Monday, May 10, 2010

Babysitting and the Daddy daughter dance

We have been blessed by having Cailyn so near to us! It is fun to have a cousin close by as we have only had that when we lived in Hawaii with Valu and Maile 11 years ago. :-( Wish that we had all our cousins close by!!! Michael and Chelsea were looking at cars and left Cailyn in our care. We had fun watching her! Maile LOVES being with her! She is well practiced in watching kids!!! :-)
That same night, all the Girl Scouts at the kids' elementary school had their annual daddy/daughter dance. I believe that Ryan was the only Daddy with 3 dates that night! The theme this year was Luau of course.

I told everyone to do a shaka...I couldn't stop laughing after I asked for this. Kyla was concentrating so hard...check out that face! Ryan had so much fun as did the girls. They all came back with great stories and goody bags. We have really loved this tradition!


No comments: