
Since Kyla has PM kindergarten, Eva and she have time together in the mornings. They have really become such playmates. I laugh when I see the things that they do...well, most of the time, maybe not the mischievous things.... :-) I walked into the dining room and saw Kyla wearing her bathing suit cover up and Eva riding her back. Kyla told me that she has to wear this outfit as it is now the horse outfit so Eva can have some reins to hold onto.

No sooner had they explained the horse game to me, then Eva said, "Giddy up, horsey!" Kyla walked around the dining room over and over again. Love it when the sisters have fun together!

I walked into the kitchen to see Regan doing this. I love the look on his face. If that doesn't say, "I'm having fun with fire!" I don't know what does!!! I laughed when I saw that he also had his, 'Dangerous Book for Boys," book next to him. Who says you have to have a huge bonfire to roast a clementine on a toothpick?!
No comments:
Post a Comment