
We went to the reptile house and had great fun looking at the desert life. I love how Maile is such a great helper. Eva wanted to see something out of her reach, so Maile lifted her up to see it and tell her all about it. I love seeing the kids love each other!

Ryan enjoyed looking at a scene like what he grew up with. He had fun showing the kids the different things he saw all the time when he lived in Arizona as a boy.

Since we had the zoo to ourselves, there was no one to snap our picture together, so I leaned it up on one of the exhibits. I love our family!

After seeing the desert life, we walked outside to see a peacock strutting around. There were a lot of peacocks walking around. This one was our favorite. It has the best hue of blue! His feathers were amazing. I like looking at peacocks from a distance, so it was unnerving to see this one so close to us.
No comments:
Post a Comment