
The girls have been taking ballet classes this year and have really enjoyed them. They had a rather long dress rehearsal before their big performance the next day. Here is Kyla waiting with the other girls in her class until their dress rehearsal time. She kept Ryan and I entertained while we waited all together. She kept peeking her head over the seat at us. She behaved quite well considering it was late at night.

Ariana was graceful as ever! I love watching her perform!

Look at that pose! She is quite the beautiful ballerina!

I know that this shot is fuzzy as were a lot of them due to lighting and camera...and me...but this really captures our Ariana as she loves to strike a pose. She is on the far left with one arm straight and one arm pointed towards her face. She really enjoys taking ballet classes and can't wait for the next season to do so again.
1 comment:
Umm, do you ever stop and think, "Holy cow, I have FIVE kids!" Just wondering.
Post a Comment