
The kids had a half day on Friday, so we decided to be spontaneous and go to the zoo even though there were thunder showers here and there. We lucked out though, because we had no rain while we were at the zoo. We also pretty much had the zoo to ourselves as most people were detoured by the weather. YEA!!! Eva found these sunglasses and didn't want to take them off. She walked around the zoo with them on even though there were dark rain clouds overhead. We had to talk her out of them when we went into the monkey house. Thank goodness she let us take them! Maile said she wanted to do a "dramatic pose" and so she did. :-)

We love our zoo! Here we are at one of the first exhibits, the monkey house. Notice that the kids had other priorities other than looking at the camera.

I snapped this shot of our kids after walking around the famous gorilla pit. I love this shot of them. Oh how Ryan and I adore our kids!!!

Eva of course had to use the potty, so I ran with Kyla and her to the bathrooms. She was surprised that the bathrooms had toddler sized toilets. After we washed our hands, we used the blow dryers to dry our hands....well, some of us used it for our hands, Eva used it to dry her hair. "One of these kids is doing her own thing..."
No comments:
Post a Comment