Tuesday, January 12, 2010

The funny things they say....

You know you are a hard core Chicago resident when you hear statements such as what came out of Ariana's mouth today. I was driving her to ballet and she looked on our car's outside temperature reading and said, "WOW Mom! It is really warm outside! It is 30!" I laughed because I was thinking that it was warm too!

2 comments:

passterelli said...

You have no idea how true that is! I find myself doing it in Logan too. I looked out the window today and saw "29 degrees." Compared to the -13 we had a few days ago, it was warm!

passterelli said...

You have no idea how true that is! I find myself doing it in Logan too. I looked out the window today and saw "29 degrees." Compared to the -13 we had a few days ago, it was warm!