Friday, January 8, 2010

more fun times

Greta peeks out the window while Kyla decorates.
Ariana likes her new house!

Ryan and I celebrated our 12th anniversary on December 30th. We have this tradition that we have made since our first anniversary where we eat a different country's cuisine every year. Then, on one of our milestone years...maybe the 15th...or the 20th, we are going to eat at a country that we have never eaten at from all of our year's anniversaries, in that country. We have been saving Ireland for when we go. So this year, we went to The Bavarian Lodge, a German restaurant. It was delicious!!! I am so in love with my husband! He is my prince and my hero!!! I am so thankful that I have him by my side and have had him there for 12 years! I will forever be grateful to the Lord for allowing one of His greatest angels to be my husband and best friend for the eternities!


The kids LOVED playing with the karaoke machine. We would catch them on it all the time. I felt like a broken record, "Turn it down, please." Regan and Kyla especially liked to crank the mic and rock the house!



We usually do a lip sync every year, but were too tired to do so this year. Here were Mom and Dad belting out their chosen tune from Me and My Girl. Next time, we will be ready to shake and groove to our usual tradition.




1 comment:

Heather said...

So fun to see all the photos from the holidays. Looks like y'all had a great time. Loved hearing about all your adventures. Grandma Red's restaurant --what a darling idea.

Congrats on 12 years. So glad that the two of you found each other. Love you both so much!

Oh--and glad you like the Scentsy. :)
And--Maile, your hair is adorable!