Wednesday, March 11, 2009

The younger two.

Since Chelsea works for Kraft, she is able to get come really cool things from their displays and promos. Yesterday, she brought 2 blow up race cars. Our kids were delighted....especially Eva. She calls every car, "carmine." This is from the, "Little Einsteins." Every time we see a car pass us whether it is a race car or not, she gets excited. She has taken over this race car and now requests to sleep with "Carmine." She also reads the Disney, "Cars" book. When I came upstairs, she was ready for her nap....
I asked her what she was doing and she said, "I'm reading to Carmine!" Ah a race car book is being read to her race car! I put her in her bed and then she said, "I need Peelow!" So now she sleeps with 4 pillows, one of them being "Peelow", a huge blow up race car, and the beloved, "Carmine book."


I went upstairs to find Kyla looking suspicious the other day. She ran to me and said, "Don't spank me!" Like she has ever really been spanked... I started to smell fingernail polish in a strong way. I frantically ran all over the upstairs to see where I would find fingernail polish. I was envisioning it all over. Nope. I found no signs of it anywhere. I asked Kyla what she did with the paint and she said, "I painted my toenails!" I looked down to find her peach cuties painted all by herself. I looked closer and found that she did a really good job too! Pedicures by Kyla anyone?

1 comment:

Heather said...

Little Piggie photos are my fav. -- A perfect photo for that photo collage?! ;)