Tuesday, March 24, 2009
Family night
Ok, I know that I didn't post a picture with this entry, but I like using this blog as our family "journal" if you will. So...I will just write about it instead. Last night, we had family night. I had the kids write their names on pieces of paper and then we threw them into a bowl and picked out names for who chooses to sing, who says our prayer, etc. The kids were very excited about this. It was fun to be together. When we got to our game portion of the night, Ariana chose to play duck, duck, goose. We had so much fun squished together in our living room, running around chasing each other. It made me smile to see the kids really enjoying themselves with one another. I love to hear their laughs and see their smiles with one another. They truly love being together. There is such a power in being with each other. I couldn't help but feel so blessed and grateful to have each one of our family members. It always amazes me how each kid can be so different from one another and yet have the same two parents. I love seeing their individual talents and personalities and see it blend together in our family mixing pot. Truly, I am one blessed woman!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
You are certainly one blessed woman--your darling family is absolutely squeezeable. Their amazingness is due, largely in part, to your fabulous, nurturing influence. Yes! You and Ryan are amazing parents... your mothering is grace in action. We think you all are uber amazing. We love you!!
Post a Comment