
So yesterday, Maile and I went to our hair gal to get new do's. I just told my mom about it and can tell that she is nervous when I told her that I cut it super short, bangs, and 3 different colors in it, darker blond, bright red, and platinum. So Mom, and everyone else, here is Maile with her short hair cut and mine as well. So much for growing it out...I always tell Ryan that I going to do one thing and come back from the salon with something else....

You can't really tell all the different colors and what not...but this is the best we can do before busting to church. I like it. Would have gone more wild, but thought for family pics with the family in 2 weeks...shouldn't be too wild. :-)

Gorgeous Maile with her slightly layered hair cut. She was so cute at the salon. After seeing it, she kept bouncing her head around saying, "WOW! I LOVE it!"

Side view as is requested by G-ma P.

Back view as requested by G-ma P. We had fun being together. A fun mother and daughter date!
3 comments:
Whoot!
Whoot!
I love the new do's. LOVE!
Dawn I love that you went a little wild..I can see the 3 colors...it looks great! I especially love the red...in lieu of your Irish side, eh? :)
I LOVE your hair!!! So stinkin cute!
wow, I have a hip daughter! Loved Maile's curly do, too! I'm so full of love for you 2 girls! Only wish I was there w/you....
Post a Comment