Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Ryan surprises me!!!

Well, I tell you, my husband is amazing! He is amazing for so many reasons, more than could possibly count! One of the things I really love about him is his thoughtfulness and love. My prince surprised me with Lasik eye surgery! He made the appointment and took an early train home so he could be with me. I had it done a week ago tomorrow...which is part of the reason why I have not been the best at posting stuff because my eyes are sensitive to the bright light of the computer. I also have noticed that it is a bit harder to read for a period of time...but getting better each day! I had 20/20 vision the day after the surgery! It is very weird to not have to wear contacts or glasses! I would recommend it to everyone! I was a bit nervous going into it, but am grateful to have it done. What an amazing gift, I tell you! He is my eternal gift...I will never understand why the Lord blessed me with one of His most precious works of art! I am so thankful to be married to my prince!!!

1 comment:

grammy said...

Well, I think Ryan is the sweetest Grandson-in-law I know!
Congratulations on all counts.

Lovingly,

Your Grammy