
So this is a small sample of the beginning of our day every day...lathering up everyone from head to toe in sunscreen!

Papa surprised us by renting a mustang. I know it's not a very good picture of it...but this is the best I could get beings that I usually had Eva in my arms and that is no exaggeration! The kids would fight over who could ride with Grandma and Papa...I don't know why they wouldn't fight over driving in a minivan with us?!

My Dad was a really good sport. When we would go to Disneyland as a kid every year, we would be in line at the parking gates way before they allowed people in. I'm sure we even beat some of the workers there. We would map out where we run to...and when they did let us in, we would literally run to our rides. We would then stay and close the park done with the workers...well... I can't say that we did the same on this trip. I think the kids need to be a little older to follow in the magic of Papa Disneyland experience footsteps. It's a bit harder to get out the door with 5 little kids...but we're training for our next experience!

Here we are on the tram....

Eva is still in my arms. I was glad we were moving so that her screams would fly away in the wind. :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment