
I had to post Kyla's back pack so that she will forever remember her first back pack long after it has served it's purpose. It matches her personality so well!

Eva loves the trumpet mainly because of her love of the Little Einstein's. I caught our little cutie in Maile's room on her keyboard playing the trumpet selection of the keyboard. Now this may SEEM like a simple thing, but it really isn't. The trumpet selection is number 088 on Maile's keyboard. So for Eva to play the trumpet, she had to turn on the keyboard and then find the number pad to type in 088. My mouth was on the floor when I came into Maile's room to find her playing the trumpet all on her own. She just looked at me and said, "Trumpet, Mommy!" I think we have a little Einstein of our own! My mouth was also on the floor because as you can tell from the picture, she also was soaking wet...so my mind was racing as to how she did that as well!!!

Today was Maile's first official day of orchestra. She was so proud as she carried her instrument to the bus stop this morning. I think we have a great Mozart.
No comments:
Post a Comment