Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Another day in Florida

Guess what park we chose next? Yup, my favorite one: EPCOT!
Kyla and Ariana are ready in to run after getting another late start. Ryan and I ended up taking Regan into the ER at midnight because he had a staph infection and at the time, Kyla was supposed to have her kidney surgery on Friday, so we wanted to be extra careful.
We rode this amazing ride called Mission to Mars. It is a very cool ride. We chose the tamer version of the ride probably because I told them about my experience last time I rode the more wild version of it... Anyways, they give you positions to stand on and assign you a job. I can't remember who was who on our space ship, but there was the captain, the engineer, etc. Regan and Ariana were paying very close attention to all the instructions. When it was each of their turns to push the buttons and guide the ship, the kids took it all very serious and asked for help if they couldn't fulfill their duties as they didn't want our ship to crash. After the ride, I heard Regan telling Ariana, "WOW! I can't believe that we flew to MARS!" He really believes we did!
The older kids, ie the adults, Maile, and Ana, decided to do fast track, while Regan and the younger two hung out in the spray zones and water play area. It was VERY Hot and HUMID!!! WOW is all I can say! I don't think we will ever go back to Florida in September again. Thank goodness for these spray areas.
The kids really enjoyed playing in this water fountain. It shot water up artistically. I let the kids get soaked. Regan even made a game up for Eva telling her that a volcano was coming and that they needed to be like the Little Einsteins and make it smaller. I had to buy Kyla new underwear because she got so wet. We got the best bargain: 3 pairs of Tinkerbell panties for $15.00! They were the only ones they sold at the store on site! Ah memories!!!

No comments: