Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Magic Kingdom

So while we waited for our ferry to take us across the lake to the land of happiness, they gave everyone chalk to write their names on the pavement. We had fun doing so!!!
Maile was a bit nervous to drive by herself...but she did and did a great job! Behind her is Papa and Regan. Kyla and I were in front of her while Mom and Ariana rode ahead of us all!
Here are Mom and Ariana leading us all. You can see them poking their heads out.
This is one of my Mom's favorite rides...yup folks...the PEOPLE MOVER! She would raise her hands in the air and squeal as we turned corners. I chose this picture because we bought a balloon for Eva to keep her content. She was screaming pretty much the whole day. I don't blame her...she was really hot and had an allergic reaction to her meds causing her to break out head to toe in a measles looking rash. We had just ridden the Carousel of time...I can't remember the exact name right now...but anyways...it's where you follow the same family throughout different time periods. I love the ride...but I know someone who didn't love it...Eva...and, well, to be honest with you, all the people with us as well. She screamed and wouldn't calm down until we tried to pacify her with little nibblets of gum...the only thing I had in my purse at the time. We wised up and bought snacks for each ride until she felt better. It was what memories are made of!!!
Ah...the tea cups!!! Here is Mom, Maile, and Ana together. Ryan, Kyla, and I rode in another cup. Kyla kept telling me to go faster and faster...Ryan told me he needed me to slow down because he was getting sick. :-)

No comments: