
The weather had a short stint of coldness to it, so I pulled out some warmer pj's for Eva. I found this "PJ" which was actually something that Maile wore when she was Eva's age. Maile LOVED this outfit. It is really a kitty costume, but I would let Maile wear it day and night. It made me think of Maile at that age when I pulled it out for Eva...ah...sigh..time runs at an incredible pace! Eva loves this costume/pj set as well.

Here are the two cuties. Two best friends. Our two book ends.

Now here is a throw back to the days... Ryan came to Oregon before we were married, to spend time with me and meet my family. On one of the first few nights that he was there, we decided to watch a movie in our family room. When we came into the room, there was Michael wearing nothing but his tighty whiteys and a half gallon of ice cream and a spoon. Ryan looked at him kind of surprised. Michael smiled and offered him some ice cream like it was a typical day for him. Ryan declined and Michael kept eating it right out of the carton. Ryan and I laughed at this. We knew Michael felt very comfortable with meeting his sister's boyfriend for the first time. Flash forward to the present. I was cleaning up the family room, when I came into the kitchen and saw this sight of Kyla in her underwear, eating ice cream with a spoon. I guess it is in the genes to eat ice cream in your underwear. She didn't offer any ice cream to me, though.
No comments:
Post a Comment