
Grandma Red bought the girls a Fancy Nancy book about spas. The book has recipes in it for the readers to try out and what not. Well, the girls were SUPER excited about having their own Ooh La La Spa. I came upstairs and saw them doing this. They had little stations that they had set up, had painted their fingernails, and given massages to each other with fancy lotions that Aunt Heather from Hawaii bought them. When I smiled at them from the doorway, they said, "Bon jour! Welcome to the Ooh La La Spa...please come in!" It was really cute to see all three girls super excited about their new venture.

They quickly put me in the chair and Eva picked lotions for me to wear, and massaged my arms and hands. Kyla had a shelf that she had several nail polish colors on. She painted my toenails a rainbow of colors. I loved how she would smile and jump around and say, "Bon jour, Mom! Here is Bon jour blue paint color for your toes..." She did a pretty good job too. Ariana was in charge of homemade mashed banana facial. She told me she was supposed to add honey to it,but she decided to omit that ingredient. She lathered my face with the bananas and added cucumber slices that Grandma Red gave her. They would giggle and laugh as they did their spa. Kyla would interject French words every now and then because Fancy Nancy says that it is fancier to talk in French. :-) I loved seeing them so excited about their spa!!!

Here I am waiting on my facial to be done. Ooh la la...it was relaxing and worked wonders on my skin. I would recommend the Ooh La La Day Spa to anyone!

Being the amazing cute brother that Regan is, he let the girls do a facial on him too. They even had a bucket of water for him to soak his feet in. I love the look on Ariana's face....and Regan's face too! Oh how I love our kids!

Here was the end result of Kyla's paint job. Ooh La La...don't I look posh?! They did this on Saturday...and I realized that I was still sporting this look last night at Maile's Jr. High Orientation. :-) Oh I saw some women looking at me with jealously that they have not experienced the Ooh La La Day Spa themselves!
No comments:
Post a Comment