
Two weeks ago, Michael called us and told us that one of the radio stations was having their "freebie Wednesday" where they give away tickets at a random locations all over the Chicago area. Well, they happened to be giving away tickets at the grocery store just a few blocks away. Ryan got in the car and was able to get tickets to the Disney on Ice show the next week. They were giving away the tickets in 4 packs, so Ryan told the radio host on location that we have a family of 7, and asked if we could possibly have more. The guy gave us another 4 pack! We were so excited! The seats were awesome and close by the show. If we had bought them ourselves, we would have paid $280.00! Thanks Moochie for calling us to tell us about it and thanks to the most amazing Daddy to go out in the rain and ask for an additional set so we could all go. So on the day of the show, Ryan drove into the city because he had to take a large picture into his office, so the kids and I road the train downtown. Here we are waiting for the train. Aren't they so cute?! By the way...this was one of two reasons that Regan was willing to go to the Princess show with all of his sisters...the train and eating dinner downtown.

After we got off the train, we starting walking through Union Station where we met Daddy. It was really cute to see the kids see Ryan at the end of the platform and run up to him to give him kisses and hugs. He is the world's best dad! We walked to Potbellys for dinner. The kids were in heaven! So was this girl!

The show was AMAZING! We were amazed at the tricks the skaters performed on ice! Our girls were happy...especially Ariana and Eva. Every time one part of the show would end, Ana and Eva would scream and clap. Maile really enjoyed it too. I saw her smiling ear to ear! Kyla liked it for a bit and then was tired. I asked Regan if he was having a good time and he said, 'No way! My favorite part is when the princesses die." I think someone was trying to be a boy. I think he did enjoy some parts other than the princesses death. He is a good sport to be at a princess show with all of his sisters.

At the finale, Ryan and were smiling as we saw Maile and Ana super excited to say goodbye to the performers. They were waving and smiling. Ryan and I were smiling as it was an awesome night. We love having these moments with our kids! We feel blessed to have our own court of princesses and prince!
1 comment:
Yea, I love going to Disney on Ice and always wished I could take you all to see it and now you have! Yea! Only way it could be better was if I were there with you...
Post a Comment