Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Nauvoo

We got to take a 50 minute tour of the city of Nauvoo via horse and wagon ride. I told my parents to smile as I was going to take their pictures...Dad apparently didn't hear me... hee hee.
Moochie, Chelsea, and Cailyn were ready for some fun!

Ryan and I were ready for the tour to start. Eva kept telling me to make a seat belt with BOTH my arms locked around her. There is our safety seal! I was ready for a seat with being 32 weeks pg! Kyla liked seeing the flies swarming around.


David, Shelly, and Calleigh are scoping out their new place in Nauvoo. Forget Chicago! We were laughing as David waved at EVERYONE from the sidelines. I think we have a show pony that loves parades with us!



Eva told me that her eyes burned, so I gave her my sunglasses. She of course loved that!




No comments: