Tuesday, April 20, 2010

What we are up to

Maile took the camera and snapped away at Eva and herself in our backyard recently. Since spring has come to Chicago, we have been enjoying hanging outside. The girls are always excited to bring me flowers from the yard. Here is a sample bouquet of what they typically give me. Eva arranged these herself. I think I have some budding florist! They always put a smile on my face as they run into the house with a handful of flowers while telling me that they picked them just for me because they love me. I am one blessed mom!
Here is Eva picking flowers from the yard.

Maile found a way to take a picture of herself.


Here is Moochie and Chelsea's car. The kids are always super excited whenever they see it pull up into our driveway. Our neighbors have gotten used to seeing it every day that they knew Moochie and Chelsea must have had their baby because it was not here for awhile. We love seeing their car here!



No comments: