
Kyla makes us laugh in so many ways. She is our little bright light that is always moving. Her personal favorite lunch right now is nachos. She asks for it almost every day. She will even ask for it for breakfast. She asked me for nachos for lunch yesterday, so I told her to go in the basement to get a new bag of chips. She told me that it is scary down there, but that she will get her special light to help her. I walked to the door of the basement with her so that the scary monsters will not get her :-) and laughed when she put on this special flashlight on her head just to go to the bottom of the stairs. I love the way her hair looks with the headset across her face. She makes us smile so! I am so thankful that she is ours to brighten our days in so many, many ways!
1 comment:
I love that little girl! She is so full of personality!
Post a Comment