Monday, April 12, 2010
Due Date
We now have an official due date and can officially say that we are only having one baby. After telling our doctor about the family history of multiples, she quickly did an ultra sound on us. We saw just one baby! Ryan let our a sigh of relief! We also have the due date of Halloween. Maile is hoping that the baby doesn't come on her birthday. I told her not to worry because I always go later, much later than the due date. I'm wondering if we will have this baby on November 5th, my Dad's 60th birthday. How cool would that be to have had Ariana on my Mom and Dad's 30th wedding anniversary, and then to have a baby on Dad's 60th birthday?! Anyways, Halloween is the due date. Can't wait to find out what we are having!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Yay!! Im so excited for you guys!!! Keep us updated and I hope you are feeling great! Love ya guys!
Hey congrats on the baby! I am really happy for your family. Hope your feeling ok.
Congratulations! I am happy for you guys.
Post a Comment