Sunday, April 4, 2010

Ariana's Baptism

On March 27th, Ariana was baptized. We chose this date because it happens to be my brother Mark's birthday so we thought that it would be sweet to have Ariana share a special day with him. Ariana was born on my parent's 30th anniversary, and was baptized on my brother's birthday. For her baptism, she wanted to sing a duet with Maile. Here they are practicing their song for us. It really was spectacular if I do say say myself. :-)
Here is our wild crew at her baptism. My personal favorite is Eva's too short shirt. Didn't realize that it was too little when we left. :-)

My Mom called me a week before they came out here quite excited. She found the dress I wore on my baptism day. She brought it out for Ariana to wear. I remember feeling so fancy in this dress back in the day. Ariana loved it as well...and it's both our favorite color to boot! We love our sweet Ariana and am so thankful that she is ours!


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Such a beautiful family! I'm so happy for her and I'm so glad she's one of the newest members of the church!

Bryce Family said...

I don't remember that dress at all... weird. I think the dress I wore was baby pink. Even stranger... Love the group photo of everyone.