Thursday, August 20, 2009

Our last weekend in Chicago before school starts

We decided to spend our last weekend downtown before school started...so parked the car, and were got excited for the adventures of the day.
Eva loved riding the escalator in her stroller.

We took the subway...the kid's first time on one, to a few stops. They all loved this! They were so good despite the heavy humidity and heat.


We told the kids to pick where they wanted to eat for lunch, so when they saw a huge McDonalds, they pointed the way. This has got to be the best McD's I have ever been to. It was incredible! They had leather couches and chairs, gelatto, and a the top level was entirely glass. Ryan says that it is also the most expensive McD's of all time too! While Ryan and Maile went to get the food for everyone, I tried to take pictures of the kids. Eva kept coming closer...but oh how I love this shot of her!



Here she is sitting next to the glass wall. It doesn't look like we are on the second level, but we are.




No comments: