
We made it to the Crown Fountain as our last site downtown. I love how Ryan is getting ready to splash the girls with his foot.

When I was going through the pictures, I saw this one of Regan. I love how he is pursing his lips just like the fountain does. It reminds me of tribes who would do the rain dance to make it rain. Regan is pursing his lips to make the Crown Fountain do the same.

Our girls are waiting for the waterfall to pour down their backs. This is one of the only shots that we got with the four of them in it. Eva loved running ALL over!

Ariana is enjoying the downpour. We had a great time downtown. We met up with our friends, the Childs who happened to be there too, as well as Michael and Chelsea who we took to the airport after our fountain stop. So long summer...you went by too fast!
No comments:
Post a Comment