
Well, I have not been the best at keeping things up blog-wise. We have been especially busy lately. After we went camping on that Friday night, we came back at 8am, showered our camp smoke bodies, took Kyla to a birthday party at 10:30, and then painted the house until late that night. We had our favorite floor guy, Adam Stokniki, come and put on new baseboards on our lower half of our house. They look great!!! We felt the time crunch because we threw a 4th of July party as well as had the kids and Pierson Grandparents come back from Grandma camp. Whew..it's been a bit crazy...but totally our way of life! :-) We also went to Milwaukee for 3 days as Ryan had business meetings up there right before the 4th of July. I took Kyla and Eva to see and do while Ryan was at work each day. I am killing myself for not having our camera with us during that time!!! When we first got there, we dropped Ryan off and picked up Nancy, one of the most amazing women ever...Ryan's co-worker. She took the girls and I out to lunch. So sweet!!! After we dropped her back off at work, we played around in the pool. The girls LOVED this. When Ryan was done, we went and picked him up and went straight to his boss's house for dinner with the rest of their team. Everyone that Ryan works with is SO nice! His boss and his wife were so gracious to have all of us at their house. They have the cutest little dog that put up with a lot of running and chasing from our girls. The next 2 days we went and explored the zoo, the mall, story time at Barnes and Nobles, the movies to see UP, the pool, etc. I am a little disappointed that when I asked the girls if they wanted to go and see the Harley Davidson museum, they said, "NO!" Ryan told me that I should have just gone, but I didn't want to go and experience my dream if two girls were dragging the whole way....so next time, I will talk it up more to them so they will want to go. :-) Anyways, the above picture is a small snip it of our girls together. They came down the stairs dressed ready to go to the ball.

Kyla couldn't decide on whether to be a Snow White or a fairy, so she did both! The girls danced around singing and having fun.

The princess room's closet organization set broke, so we went to IKEA and got a new system. Regan and I put it together while Grandma Red and Maile went on a lunch date together.

We put the camera on the end of the shelf unit and took a picture of us working on the shelf together. Regan was such a good craftsman! He was so cute putting all the screws in and reading the directions as he went. He is a multi talented boy!

While we were finishing up, Grandma Red and Maile came back from their lunch date together. So fun!
No comments:
Post a Comment