
I seem to always do this...have my pictures posted out of order...so just excuse me...here we are at the end of our trip, driving back. Eva loves pillows still. The kids had a pillow fight in the car. So fun. Here is Eva peeking out of her cave as she called it. She would laugh and giggle when I would say, "Where is Eva?"

This is Eva in the "cave."

Regan saw that Grandma Red answered a question right from the Graeter's counter and won a free lanyard. Being ever resourceful, Regan came up to me and said, "Mom, I have an idea and it doesn't cost anything!!!" He went up to the counter and was asked when was Graeter's first started? He ran to Marty and they went outside to look at the sign that said, "1870." Regan told the worker his answer and won a free lanyard. He was really proud of himself. So are we!

Here is Regan answering the question. We had such a great time in Kentucky with the family. We also spent the day at a water park that was amazing and cheap to boot. We rode the paddle boats and had an awesome BBQ at the park. I didn't have the camera for the water park day, but trust me, it was fun times 10! We were sad to leave our wonderful cousins but plan on making another trip back to visit them again. We are blessed to have such amazing people in our family!!! Thanks Marty and Valetta!
1 comment:
Looks like a fun trip. How fun that you can just pack up and drive to another state for the weekend. I have been on this rock for so long that the thought of driving across state lines seems a little outlandish. :)
Post a Comment