Friday, July 17, 2009

these are the days of our lives...

We picked up Grandma Red from the airport yesterday afternoon. She flew back in from her stay with Marty and Valetta in Kentucky. We wish she had brought some of the Graeter's ice cream, but she said that they couldn't get the dry ice. Though, we are sad about scoops of heaven not coming on the plane to us, we are happier with the fact that Grandma Red could come back to her real home! We went straight to the kid's favorite place to eat with Grandma, Buena Beef. We had fun laughing and eating delicious food together.
While the older 4 kids were at Annie camp party, Eva was playing upstairs. I came into Maile's room to see her playing with some princesses and a toy house. I asked her what she was doing and she said, 'I'm playing with the princesses, Mom." I went downstairs for a little bit, went back up to check on her and found this scene. She was fast asleep. She missed her nap because we picked up Grandma Red and went to a late lunch, so I guess she put herself down at 5pm instead.

Here is a close up of our little beauty. She loves tucking her hand into the corner of Pee Low. There is nothing like watching a sleeping child!!! It is like witnessing heaven itself!


Last night, we had a movie party at ten o'clock at night. We put Eva down, and then had the older 4 stay up for our wild movie night. We made 3 different kinds of popcorn, and watched, "Ink heart." It was fun to be with everyone!!!



1 comment:

Margaret said...

when I look at your blog, I say, "I want to be in that fun family". Wait, I AM in that fun family, so wahoo and thank you God!