
Some of you might not know this about me, but it is a dream of mine to own a Harley Davidson one day. I had forgotten that my Uncle Bob and cousin Matt each own one of these beauties. Uncle Bob spent part of the day polishing his bike as I tried to not be too jealous. Right as we were leaving, Uncle Bob told me that he would have given me a ride on his bike....so as we were saying goodbye, I asked him if he would. He asked mom if that was ok....and so we did. Here we are ready to take off around the Burbank area on one really cool ride! I was grinning ear to ear the entire ride! Uncle Bob offered to take me back to Grammy's house on his Harley, (45 minutes away) but I got the stink eye from some of my loving family including Maile. She is protective too! :-)

Ryan snapped my picture as I was looking over the two bikes while Uncle Bob went to grab a leather jacket for me and long pants and a jacket for him. I was so excited to ride on a Harley! I can't tell you how much fun this was!!! I smile just THINKING about this! When I got off, I told my everyone I can't wait to have my own!!!

Maile and Adelaide taking a breather between pictures. Maile loves and adores the twins and they love and adore her! It is so cute to see them so close!

Ryan told me to jump on his shoulders while he was sitting. He then proceeded to stand up with me on his shoulders. He is the strongest man I know!!! I won't tell you how much weight he lifted, but it's a lot! He is my hot man!
No comments:
Post a Comment