
On Sunday, we spent time with my Mom's side of the family. We had family pictures with everyone. Here is Greta and Eva talking to one another at Grammy's after the picture session. They were like twiners in the every way. It was so cute to see them talk to each other. Eva would say, "Gret-a, Gret-a." Greta would say, "Eba, Eba..." So cute!

Kyla got sick, while we were down in California, so Ryan took her to the doctors. He sat her up front which she has never done before because our Suburban's air bags won't turn off like this mini van's did. She liked sitting up front so much that when we were done with pictures, she hopped into the front and said, "I'm in my seat, Mom!" So I sat in the back, something I don't ever get to do...and it was fun!

Ariana is slightly older than her second cousin, Quinn. They were both babies at Heather and Dan's wedding. My Aunt Marlene and Uncle Richard have VERY tall boys...4 to be exact. Quinn is no exception. He is so cute!

Here we are ready to take pictures at the park. My mom was jump roping to show off her mad skills as a jumper while the kids ran around. It was so good to see everyone. Lots and lots of fun memories as a kid with the Boyle Clan. I love them all.
No comments:
Post a Comment