Monday, April 6, 2009

Disneyland!!!

We flew into LA on Thursday afternoon. My Mom and the Bryce gang were already at Grammy's. Dad flew in later and ended up in vicious traffic. He came into Grammy's house and pretty much turned around to get Michael and Chelsea who flew into LAX at 11pm. The next day, we drove to Disneyland. We missed getting to the gates at the opening, but tried getting there as fast as we could. We almost didn't go because one of the parking lots was full, but we decided to brave it anyways. We are SO glad that we did!!! SO many fun memories!!! Here is Kyla and Isabel ready for fun on the trams.
My amazing sister and her amazing husband made shirts for everyone to wear on our special day. It was so fun to wear matching shirts. We had many compliments on them. They say, "We are Family" with all of our names throughout the Mickey ears. Thanks, Heather and Dan!!!

Michael and Chelsea came for the short weekend at sacrifice. We are so glad that they came so we could all be together!!! There was nothing like being with the entire family! I am one blessed woman to have a family like I do!!!


Here we are running to the trams from the parking lot. I know that it isn't a clear picture, but it was the best thing that I could catch as I was running and so was everyone else. Reminds me of being a kid again and running with my family. I love how all the girls are holding hands as they run together. Heather and Dan are leading the pack.



I had to post this because it is funny to Ryan and me. We saw this trans am driving beside us and started to laugh just because it is a funny car to us. Anyways, Ryan tells me that for some reason it reminds him of Knight Rider....then lo and behold, the car pulls away from us as we turn for our Disney exit and we find one die hard Knight Rider fan as is evident by his license plate.




No comments: