
Our family wanted to grow a garden in our backyard, so we made our way to Lowes with all the kids and picked out lumber, seeds, and soil to make a raised garden. It was fun to see what seeds the kids wanted to pick out as their own special thing to grow. I don't know if we will have enough room for everything, but lets just say that you may be calling us Farmer Batchelor from here on out. I realize as I type, that I didn't get a picture of the finished product, but will do so when we plant our first crop of food. Ryan did an AMAZING job at making the best ever raised garden bed!!!

Eva found another way to use the "Elephun" game net as a hat. She would run all around the house saying, "Do you like my hat?!"

Ryan and the kids made homemade pizzas for lunch. If you are wondering why Ryan is posing like that it is because he is trying to be like Ariana in pictures. Whenever we grab out the camera, she will do a pose...so here is Ryan doing his pose for this shot.
1 comment:
Hilarious!
Post a Comment