
So, we decided to go to Disneyland on March 27th because it is my brother, Mark's birthday. We thought that he would enjoy watching us whoop it up together in honor of him. So outside the Indiana Jones' ride, we meet a really nice Disney worker who was so fun. She took our picture for us all together. As I looked at her name tag, I smiled. Her name was, "Marc." So we took a picture with her. She gave us fast pass tickets to Indiana Jones to go at the front of the line whenever we chose. No such things as coincidences.

Here we are all together saying I believe, "Disneyland!!!"

We ate at the Golden Horse Shoe, another favorite of our family. We had a chocolate cake in Mark's honor.... :-)

We went on Splash Mountain....this is after the "drop." Needless to say, Kyla was non too happy about that one. Ariana, our dare devil liked it though. Heather, Dan, and the twins were in a log a few logs ahead of us, otherwise I would have got their reactions too, which I am sure would have shown the elation of the ride.

We rode with Moochie an Chelsea. They were in the front and got SOAKED! We laughed so hard!
No comments:
Post a Comment