
Here is Andy, our guide, telling the kids the rules of the lazer tag room. The kids were super hyped up about playing!!!

While Andy went to check on the status of the Lazer tag room, I snapped some shots of some of our guests. We had 14 including Regan. I personally love how the two girls have their, "We are going to get you and we are tough" game faces on! The first round of lazer tag was divided into teams, red vs. blue. The second round was individuals.

Here they are suiting up for the big game.

Ryan has never been to a lazer tag place before. I found this quite shocking!!! He took to it like a duck to water, though. I told some of the kids that he has never played before. They thought this was great because they viewed him as a sitting duck. I laughed as Ryan said, "I might have never played lazer tag before, but I HAVE hunted real live animals!" The kids weren't as confident after that statement. :-) My handsome prince rocked the lazer tag floor!

Another person to REALLY enjoy lazer tag was my brother, Michael. I was laughing so hard as I would see him run back and forth throughout the warehouse. The kids REALLY loved trying to get Uncle Michael!
1 comment:
Let's see, Ryan in his outfit, Michael in his outfit, who looks more scary??? And Ryan, who said you weren't hunting "real live animals?"
Post a Comment